RECIPE OF THE MONTH Strawberry Cheesecake
1. Place Smithfield ® Cream Cheese, sugar and flour in a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment and mix on low speed for 60 seconds. Scrape the sides of bowl.
2. Add Strawberry puree to mixed cream cheese and mix for 30 seconds. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Mix for an additional 60 seconds for smooth lump free texture. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
4. While mixer is on low speed, add the egg yolks and mix well. Slowly add the other eggs and mix well to incorporate . Scrape the sides of the bowl
5. Add the vanilla and mix for 60 seconds
6. Pour cheesecake batter into spring form pans
1. Pre heat convention oven to 400 ° F (204 °C)
2. Place cheesecakes in oven and bake for 10 minutes
3. Reduce oven temperature to 225° F (105°C) and bake for 60 minutes
4. Turn the oven off and open the oven doors slightly to allow the cheesecakes to cool slowly for at least 3 hours
5. Refrigerate cheesecakes overnight